Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Rob Hartill <ro...@imdb.com> on 1996/06/17 23:47:04 UTC

Re: WWW Form Bug Report: "No "Optional" clause in the VirtualHost config" on BSDI

Hi,

I think we've covered this for 1.1 (due any day now)

--
Rob Hartill (robh@imdb.com)

Re: WWW Form Bug Report: "No "Optional" clause in the VirtualHost config" on BSDI

Posted by Brian Behlendorf <br...@organic.com>.
This is actually untrue - only if the document root is missing, will
things still progress as usual.  We've talked about kinder, gentler config
file parsing but nothing before 1.1 final.

	Brian