Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Joaquim Oliveira <jo...@atlantico.com.br> on 2007/02/23 20:38:31 UTC

m2: How to include jars in classpath of xdoclet plugin definition?

Hi all,

I cannot generate xdoclet from my EJB classes because my classes extend
one class from an external jar, that needs to be in classpath when the
<ejbdoclet> task is defined. How do I do this in the m2 xdoclet plugin
configuration?

Here is my actual plugin configuration:

            <plugin>
                <groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
                <artifactId>xdoclet-maven-plugin</artifactId>
                <executions>
                  <execution>
                    <phase>generate-sources</phase>
                    <goals>
                      <goal>xdoclet</goal>
                    </goals>
                    <configuration>
                      <tasks>
                        <ejbdoclet
destDir="${project.build.directory}/generated-sources/xdoclet"
ejbSpec="2.1" verbose="true" force="true">
                          <fileset dir="${basedir}/src/java">

                            <include name="**/*Bean.java"></include>
                          </fileset>
                          <homeinterface/>
                          <remoteinterface/>
                          <localhomeinterface/>
                          <localinterface/>
                          <deploymentdescriptor
destDir="${project.build.outputDirectory}/META-INF"/>
                        </ejbdoclet>
                      </tasks>
                    </configuration>
                  </execution>