Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Cagatay Civici <ca...@gmail.com> on 2006/08/01 15:13:32 UTC

New Component

Hi,

I've been thinking of a new component series related to the browser embedded
media players.

Like <s:mediaPlayer />, <s:quickTimePlayer />, <s:flashPlayer />,
<s:realPlayer /> with customization attributes and etc.

WDYT?

Cagatay,

Re: New Component

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
Trinidad already has a <tr:media /> for stuff like this.

-Matthias

--
Matthias Wessendorf

further stuff: