Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by Jarek Potiuk <Ja...@polidea.com> on 2020/07/14 20:53:01 UTC

new committer: QP Hou

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache Airflow has invited
QP Hou to become a committer and we are pleased to announce that he
has accepted.

Being a committer enables easier contribution to the
project since there is no need to go via the patch
submission process. This should enable better productivity.

J.

Jarek Potiuk
Polidea | Principal Software Engineer

M: +48 660 796 129