Posted to dev@abdera.apache.org by Garrett Rooney <ro...@electricjellyfish.net> on 2006/06/16 22:38:58 UTC

Abdera Web Site

I just checked out a copy of the new web site into the right place in
the incubator site, it'll be live in an hour or so at:

  http://incubator.apache.org/abdera/

Just so people know how to update it...

1) Log in to people.apache.org

2) Go to /x1/www/incubator.apache.org/abdera

3) Run 'svn update'

4) Wait for the hourly rsync job to copy the data to the live web site

Note that you need to be in the apcvs group in order to update the
site, if anyone isn't in that group and needs to be (run the groups
command on people.a.o to check) let me know and I'll get you added.

-garrett

Re: Abdera Web Site

Posted by Garrett Rooney <ro...@electricjellyfish.net>.
On 6/17/06, Elias Torres <el...@torrez.us> wrote:
> I'm in apcvs, but I don't think I can ls or do anything on the abdera
> folder.

Umm, what do you mean?  It's all checked out as group apcvs, and looks
like it's got the appropriate permissions.  What's keeping you from
doing anything to it?

-garrett

Re: Abdera Web Site

Posted by Elias Torres <el...@torrez.us>.
I'm in apcvs, but I don't think I can ls or do anything on the abdera
folder.

-Elias

Re: Abdera Web Site

Posted by Garrett Rooney <ro...@electricjellyfish.net>.
On 6/16/06, James M Snell <ja...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Please go ahead and add me to the group.

Done.

> In the meantime, I just checked in the javadocs to the site image so you
> may want to update so they show up on the project site.

Done.

-garrett

Re: Abdera Web Site

Posted by James M Snell <ja...@gmail.com>.
Please go ahead and add me to the group.

In the meantime, I just checked in the javadocs to the site image so you
may want to update so they show up on the project site.

- James