Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Rassilka <ra...@iriit.irk.ru> on 2006/05/04 05:12:23 UTC

[users@httpd] problem with authnz-ldap (httpd 2.2.0, FreeBSD 6.1)

Hi!
When i compile, all good. But, when i try start apache, i receive this error

/libexec/ld-elf.so.1: /usr/local/apache2/bin/httpd: Undefined symbol "apr_ldap_url_parse"

What wrong?
config is:
<skip>
    AuthType Basic
      AuthName "Auth Zone"
      AuthLDAPUrl ldap://172.16.2.1/o=rrr
      require ldap-group cn=sa002,ou=spec,ou=soft,o=iriit
<skip>
----------------------------
apache compile:
env CPPFLAGS=-I/usr/local/include CPPFLAGS=-I/usr/local/apr/include LDFLAGS=-L/usr/local/lib ./configure \
  --with-apr=/usr/local/apr \
  --with-apr-util=/usr/local/apr \
  --enable-authnz-ldap \
  --enable-ldap \
  --with-ldap-lib=/usr/local/lib \
  --with-ldap-include=/usr/local/include \
  --enable-so
----------------------
also compile
 apr-1.2.7
 apr-util-1.2.7
 openldap-2.3.20
without any errors

--
Igor V Rozinov
IrGUPS, Russia

Re: [users@httpd] problem with authnz-ldap (httpd 2.2.0, FreeBSD 6.1)

Posted by "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>.
Did you make/make install?  Drop in the right --prefix, that should refresh
the apr util ldap .h headers that are causing you grief.

What's the output (truncated, please) of trying to detect/configure for ldap?

Re[2]: [users@httpd] problem with authnz-ldap (httpd 2.2.0, FreeBSD 6.1)

Posted by Rassilka <ra...@iriit.irk.ru>.

Posted by "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>.
Rassilka wrote:
> Hi!
> When i compile, all good. But, when i try start apache, i receive this error

First jump to the 2.2.2 bundle.  Update the apr, then the apr-util, seperately
(httpd+apr isn't doing a consistent job of this anymore.)  Make certain that
you configure apr-util --with-ldap.

Let us know how it goes.