Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Bryan Ellis <er...@apache.org> on 2020/06/12 02:42:19 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] cordova-android 9.0.0 Major Release

I am looking at restarting this thread.

Let’s get this release going by Friday of next week. (June 19th)

If there are any remaining tasks, let’s try and complete and merge them
before Friday of next week. If they can't be completed, then those tasks
should be postponed for a later release.

If no one has any remaining tasks, we can prepare the release earlier of
next week instead.

Please reply as soon as possible and try not to delay until the last minute.

Posted by Norman Breau <no...@normanbreau.com>.
I just looked at that PR now that someone provided be with good
reproduction steps. It looks good to me.
I would like to see at least one other person review before I merge,
preferably by Thursday. Otherwise I'd vote to continue on with a
release, and then create a patch sometime later.

Posted by Chris Brody <ch...@gmail.com>.