Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Yadav, Yogendra (IT)" <Yo...@morganstanley.com> on 2006/09/20 23:01:56 UTC

building AXIS2 from source

Hi,
I am using maven1.0 for the first time to build AXIS2 project. When I
execute maven on the command line it tries to download jars which are
already present in lib directory. The download is blocked in my company
therefore download timesout and build is not successful. How do I get
around this problem.
-yogen

Re: building AXIS2 from source

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.