Posted to dev@kylin.apache.org by dong wang <el...@gmail.com> on 2015/03/05 09:17:51 UTC

issue when merging the cube with kylin-0.71

hi, i design a cube with partition date attribute named my_date(be
mentioned in the previous email), no problem with incrementally building
the cube, however, when I select the "merge" menu item to merge the cube, a
popup window says: No partition date column defined. which puzzles me a lot
since I defined a data column as partition attribute for the cube actually~

Re: issue when merging the cube with kylin-0.71

Posted by dong wang <el...@gmail.com>.
I checked with both the official tgz and the build from source, the same
issue.

not any logs for this action in kylin.log

however, when click the "Actions" button of the cube, it seems to access
kylin/api/access/CubeInstance/98d15bbf-659e-45dd-8778-5fa33a11fae3 without
errors.

then, when I click "merge" in the dropdown list, it sends NOTHING to the
backend, and the popup window says the above error.

Re: issue when merging the cube with kylin-0.71

Posted by Luke Han <lu...@gmail.com>.
JIRA ticket for tracking this exception:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KYLIN-630

Thanks.

Best Regards!

Luke Han

Posted by dong wang <el...@gmail.com>.
[...]

    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

Posted by jason zhong <he...@gmail.com>.
@Dong

Posted by jason zhong <he...@gmail.com>.

Posted by jason zhong <he...@gmail.com>.