Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Karabo Molema <ko...@gmail.com> on 2013/05/19 13:59:21 UTC

Apache Karaf and IntelliJ

Hi

Is anyone using Karaf and IntelliJ together. If so, can you please share
your development process. The plugins I have found seem to be inadequate
at working with Karaf. Maybe I am not using them properly, note that I am
beginner when in the OSGi universe.

Regards
Karabo

Re: Apache Karaf and IntelliJ

Posted by William la Forge <la...@gmail.com>.
Karabo,

It may well be that the only module of interest to you is jactor-ktest,
where I set up the pax exam test. For the rest, I am integrating OSGi and
actors. -Bill

Posted by Karabo Molema <ko...@gmail.com>.

Posted by William la Forge <la...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Karabo Molema <ko...@gmail.com>.
Hi Christian,

Thanks for the reply, will incorporate some of your techniques, especially
the part about updating changed code( could save a lot of time) .

Posted by Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>.
Hi Karabo,

--

Christian Schneider
http://www.liquid-reality.de

Open Source Architect

Re: Apache Karaf and IntelliJ

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Karabo,

I use IDEA IntelliJ. Nothing special to do, just open the main Karaf POM
with IntelliJ.

Regards
JB

--