Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Jeff Gunther <je...@intalgent.com> on 2007/04/06 15:18:10 UTC

BrokerService and MySQL

Hello,

I'm using the following Spring XML to configure a BrokerService:

<bean id="broker" class="org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerService"
init-method="start" destroy-method="stop">
		<property name="brokerName" value="broker" />
		<property name="persistent" value="true" />
		<property name="useJmx" value="false" />
		<property name="transportConnectorURIs">
			<list>
				<value>tcp://localhost:7000</value>
			</list>
		</property>
</bean>

Does anyone know how to configure a BrokerService using a MySQL
datasource using pure Spring? I cannot find a good example.

Thanks!

Jeff Gunther