Posted to dev@openwebbeans.apache.org by Karl Kildén <ka...@gmail.com> on 2013/12/06 10:54:00 UTC

Missing el22 in binary?

Hello guys,

One of my apps unfortunately uses ant. I usually download a OWB binary and
update my lib folder every now and then. Today i noticed that this jar is
missing: openwebbeans-el22 all though the other el one is present.

http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/openwebbeans/1.2.1/openwebbeans-distribution-1.2.1-binary.zip

cheers

Re: Missing el22 in binary?

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.
Thanks for the report Karl, can you please craeate a JIRA for it?

txs and LieGrue,
strub