Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Fullocto <br...@fr.thalesgroup.com> on 2008/04/02 17:57:52 UTC

Using Maven only OFFLINE

Dear all,

I have no idea of how using Maven on my computer that has no way to access
directly to internet and I can't create a maven proxy (I read some articles
about it).

Could you tell me plz, what I have to download ? Do I have to pickup all the
files here :
http://people.apache.org/maven-snapshot-repository/org/apache/servicemix/tooling/
??
I read it's avalaible in the source distribution in archetypes... but I
don't find it.

And then i only to put them in my .m2/ repository, don't i?

Can someone help me plz?
Best Regards
Brice

Re: Using Maven only OFFLINE

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
You should then set up a maven proxy using all these downloaded data.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Re: Using Maven only OFFLINE

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
One solution would be to use

wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> I have no idea of how using Maven on my computer that has no way to access
> directly to internet and I can't create a maven proxy (I read some
> articles
> about it).
>
> Could you tell me plz, what I have to download ? Do I have to pickup all
> the
> files here :
>
> http://people.apache.org/maven-snapshot-repository/org/apache/servicemix/tooling/
> ?<http://people.apache.org/maven-snapshot-repository/org/apache/servicemix/tooling/?>
> ?
> I read it's avalaible in the source distribution in archetypes... but I
> don't find it.
>
> And then i only to put them in my .m2/ repository, don't i?
>
> Can someone help me plz?
> Best Regards
> Brice

Cheers,