Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Maarten Coene <ma...@yahoo.com> on 2007/12/07 22:41:08 UTC

extra attributes on publication artifacts

Hi,

In the ArtifactRevisionId.newInstance(...) methods, the extra attributes of the module are automatically added to the extra attributes of the module artifacts.
Any idea what could be the reason for this?

Maarten

RE: extra attributes on publication artifacts

Posted by Xavier Hanin <Xa...@sas.com>.
I think it is useful to use them in patterns. Try removing this piece of code and see if a test case is failing, I wouldn't be surprised we have a test case for that.

Xavier