Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by MrJohnBrown <mi...@softasap.net> on 2007/08/01 16:07:35 UTC

Enumeration entity Primary Key

Hi Guys,

I have a number of the enumerations sets of different types but the problem
is that they have same ids. Example:

http://www.nabble.com/file/p11946308/enum.jpg

But in the ofbiz enumeration entity enum_id is the only primary key, so I am
not able to load those sets as is. Will it no be a problem with ofbiz
dependant stuff if I change the primary key of Enumeration entity to be a
composite key which will include two fields (enum_id, enum_type_id) ?
Please, let me know if it can cause any problems to the legacy data model?

Thanks for any replies.

Re: Enumeration entity Primary Key

Posted by MrJohnBrown <mi...@softasap.net>.
Yes, it should work out. Thanks, Adrian.

Posted by Adrian Crum <ad...@hlmksw.com>.

Posted by MrJohnBrown <mi...@softasap.net>.

Posted by Adrian Crum <ad...@hlmksw.com>.

Posted by MrJohnBrown <mi...@softasap.net>.
I guess I should try to use enumeration.sequnce_id as a replacement of my
ids.

Posted by MrJohnBrown <mi...@softasap.net>.

Posted by Adrian Crum <ad...@hlmksw.com>.