Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Bob Sandiford <bo...@sirsidynix.com> on 2011/06/01 01:08:34 UTC

Odd (i.e. wrong) File Names in 3.1 distro source zip

Hi, all.

I just downloaded the apache-solr-3.1.0-src.gz file, and unzipped that.  I see inside there, a apache-solr-3.1.0-src file, and tried unzipping that.  There weren't any errors, but as I look inside the apache-solr-3.0.1-src file, I see that not all the java code (for example) ended up being unzipped with a ".java" extension.

For example,  in the path apache-solr-3.1.0\lucene\backwards\src\test\org\apache\lucene\analysis\tokenattributes I see two files:
                TestSimpleAtt100644
                TestTermAttri100644

Any ideas?  Is there some specific tool I should be using to expand these?

I'm doing this in Windows XP.

Thanks!

Bob Sandiford | Lead Software Engineer | SirsiDynix
P: 800.288.8020 X6943 | Bob.Sandiford@sirsidynix.com
www.sirsidynix.com<http://www.sirsidynix.com/>
Join the conversation - you may even get an iPad or Nook out of it!

[cid:image002.jpg@01CC1FC6.2324C620]<http://www.facebook.com/SirsiDynix>Like us on Facebook!

[cid:image004.jpg@01CC1FC6.2324C620]<http://twitter.com/#!/SirsiDynix>Follow us on Twitter!