Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@matthias-wessendorf.de> on 2005/03/29 15:44:14 UTC

[solved] Re: Tree2 and missing pics...

I emailed with Timo
and we solved this by declaring extentionFilter
in web.xml

-Matthias

Re: [solved] Re: Tree2 and missing pics...

Posted by Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com>.
FYI

If you don't want to use the extensions filter there are attributes
you can set to specify your own location for the images and
javascript.  I plan on explaining the specifics in some upcoming
documentation when I get a chance.

sean