Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Dave Makower <da...@mac.com> on 2002/03/14 00:28:28 UTC

REQUEST: Need latest mod_webapp.so binary for Win32

I do not have the necessary tools to compile mod_webapp.so for Win32, but I
have done a diff on the sources for webapp.c which indicate that a change
that was committed since the most recent downloadable binary (from the
Tomcat 4.0.1 binary directory) may address an issue we've been having.

Would it be possible for someone who IS able to build it to do so from the
latest sources (perhaps based on the tomcat_404_b1 CVS label) to do so and
email it to me and/or upload the binary to the public distribution?  I would
be very grateful.