Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Nino Wael <Ni...@sdk.sas.com> on 2007/02/22 10:34:57 UTC

howto have one recording controller wait for another?

HI

I have this test where some users are supposed to go to a certain page, when all users reach that page then another block of users are to be released, to increase load on other pages.

I've been thinking of that some of the functionality with the synchronized timer, combined with an while and if controller could make this work.

So I could have two recording controllers, where one could signal the other. And the other running in a while loop with a if sentence that checks if a special variable are set to true by the other.

However im not sure how to implement it or if its the correct way to do this.

Whats your 2 cents?

regards Nino