Posted to dev@royale.apache.org by Andrew Wetmore <co...@gmail.com> on 2021/04/18 12:37:54 UTC

Royale at ApacheCon 2021 - topics

Hi, all:

I have edited the wiki page [1] about Royale at ApacheCon 2021, creating a
short-list of titles for presentations and a second list of other ideas. I
have to submit our list within two weeks, so we need to lock down both what
the topics are and who is presenting them fairly soon.

As a reminder, each presentation slot is only 45 minutes, and it is nice if
we can leave the last ten or even fifteen minutes for questions, comments,
and chat, so really the presenter is only in the spotlight for about 30
minutes.

As coordinator, I will at least co-present each session, so nobody has to
do a presentation on their own.

--
Andrew Wetmore

1. https://github.com/apache/royale-asjs/wiki/Royale-at-ApacheCon-2021