Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Sergio Fernández <se...@salzburgresearch.at> on 2013/11/21 16:52:23 UTC

Fwd: ASF Board Meeting Summary - November 20, 2013

This month two projects, Ambari and Marmotta, are graduating as Apache
Top Level Projects. So taking the words our new VP Jakob, "the podling
is leaving the nest". For me incubation has been a really rewarding
experience, and I'll stay around to help wherever I could.
Thanks guys!