Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by stravi <vi...@uti.ro> on 2013/05/17 10:30:04 UTC

Re: Please help, I cannot (and do not want) to connect to the Internet at runtime

How did u succeed to compile it?
I am generating code with:
wsdl2java.bat -client -ant -d Clei
http://www.onvif.org/onvif/ver10/device/wsdl/devicemgmt.wsdl
got: WARNING: WSDL document
http://www.onvif.org/onvif/ver10/device/wsdl/devicemgmt.wsdl does not define
any services

and when i use ant to build source i get 15 errors like:
[javac]shall be ΓÇ£415 Unsupported Media TypeΓÇ?. If the firmware upgrade
fails due to an error at the
[javac]error: unmappable character for encoding Cp1252
[javac] device, the HTTP POST response shall be ΓÇ£500 Internal Server Error
ΓÇ?.

What's wrong with the generated code?

Re: Please help, I cannot (and do not want) to connect to the Internet at runtime

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
It looks like that wsdl has some characters in it that don't map into the standard ISO8859-1 charset.  By default, I think we'll write it out in UTF-8.  Thus, you have two options:

1) Update the call to javac in the ant script to specify that source files are in UTF-8.

2) Pass a specific encoding into wsdl2java:

./wsdl2java -encoding ASCII -fe jaxws21 -client -d t2 http://www.onvif.org/onvif/ver10/device/wsdl/devicemgmt.wsdl

to force it to map the unknown chars into "?" chars.

Dan

On May 17, 2013, at 4:30 AM, stravi <vi...@uti.ro> wrote:

> How did u succeed to compile it?
> I am generating code with:
> wsdl2java.bat -client -ant -d Clei
> http://www.onvif.org/onvif/ver10/device/wsdl/devicemgmt.wsdl
> got: WARNING: WSDL document
> http://www.onvif.org/onvif/ver10/device/wsdl/devicemgmt.wsdl does not define
> any services
>
> and when i use ant to build source i get 15 errors like:
> [javac]shall be ΓÇ£415 Unsupported Media TypeΓÇ?. If the firmware upgrade
> fails due to an error at the
> [javac]error: unmappable character for encoding Cp1252
> [javac] device, the HTTP POST response shall be ΓÇ£500 Internal Server Error
> ΓÇ?.
>
> What's wrong with the generated code?

Daniel Kulp