Posted to common-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Hamedreza Berenjian <ha...@yahoo.com> on 2013/08/26 08:53:46 UTC

a question....please help me...

Hi all,

I use hadoop-0.20.203.0. In some reasons,I should use this version of hadoop, and I can't change the version of hadoop.In this version of hadoop, there are gridmix and gridmix2 benchmarks.But I want to run some applicationsĀ  in benchmark which there aren't in gridmix and gridmix2.(such as wordcount,Grep,Terasort).what should I do?can I use gridmix3 in hadoop-0.20.203.0?or is there a way to add these applications to Gridmix or Gridmix2?
I am new to hadoop...please help me...

Regards