Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Michael Szalay <mi...@basis06.ch> on 2011/11/10 10:23:14 UTC

Configuring access log?

Hi all

I'm using Karaf 2.2.4 with the http feature.
I tried to figure out how to configure an access log for the http service, but did not found anything.

Anyone got this running?

Regards Michael

--
Michael Szalay
Senior Software Engineer

basis06 AG, Birkenweg 61, CH-3013 Bern - Fon +41 31 311 32 22
http://www.basis06.ch - source of smart business

Re: Configuring access log?

Posted by Achim Nierbeck <bc...@googlemail.com>.
Hi,

the http feature is provided by pax web.
see the following (I know sometimes rudimentary) documentation at [1]

regarding the access log, or better the ncsa logger see issue at [2],
this only works with pax web 1.1.1 (latest release) and therefore is not
available with karaf 2.2.4
you might try to update pax web though ;)

regards, Achim

[1] - http://team.ops4j.org/wiki/display/paxweb/Basic+Configuration
[2] - http://team.ops4j.org/browse/PAXWEB-269

2011/11/10 Michael Szalay <mi...@basis06.ch>

> Hi all
>
> I'm using Karaf 2.2.4 with the http feature.
> I tried to figure out how to configure an access log for the http service,
> but did not found anything.
>
> Anyone got this running?
>
> Regards Michael
>
> --
> Michael Szalay
> Senior Software Engineer
>
> basis06 AG, Birkenweg 61, CH-3013 Bern - Fon +41 31 311 32 22
> http://www.basis06.ch - source of smart business

--
*Achim Nierbeck*

Project Lead