Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Anthony PERRIN <an...@ac-nancy-metz.fr> on 2008/11/26 08:57:27 UTC

Struts 1.3.9 GA ?

When Struts 1.3.9 will be release as GA ?

Just for saying that we are using Struts 1.3.9 in production (many war
with differents architecture) since July 2007 and  all works fine.

Re: Struts 1.3.9 GA ?

Posted by Paul Benedict <pb...@apache.org>.
1.3.10 is up for a vote.

Re: Struts 1.3.9 GA ?

Re: Struts 1.3.9 GA ?

Posted by Paul Benedict <pb...@apache.org>.
I hope to be cutting 1.3.10 this weekend for a vote.

Paul