Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Voon, Wendy" <we...@bdt.com.au> on 2001/11/02 01:36:48 UTC

RE: Classpath problem with TC 3.2.3

Larry,

Thanks for the tip, I got it to work by putting the ODBCConnection class in
the package jsp.dbcall, whilst the jsp page resides in jsp/dbcall.

But now I am very confused, according to what you have said in your email:

	If I place the ODBConnection class in package dbcall and my jsp page
resides in jsp/dbcall I should be able to reference ODBCConnection as
dbcall.ODBCConnection.  But I couldn't.

Could it be the fact that I am importing the class like so:
import="dbcall.ODBCConnection"
as opposed to using a bean: <jsp:useBean id="table" scope="session"
class="cal.TableBean" />

Confused,
Wendy