Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by hariharansrc <ha...@gmail.com> on 2011/07/04 17:48:59 UTC

to integrate wicket with hibernate using spring

i want to integrate wicket with hibernate using spring what can i do to do
that
i know wicket and hibernate to some extent is it necessary to learn spring
framework for integrating that

i searched spring hibernate integration i found some materials then what
wicket actually does int that regard

Re: to integrate wicket with hibernate using spring

Posted by James Carman <jc...@carmanconsulting.com>.
You may also want to check out wicketopia.

http://wicketopia.sourceforge.net

Sent from tablet device.  Please excuse typos and brevity.

http://legup.googlecode.com/svn/repo/archetype-catalog.xml
> -DarchetypeArtifactId=spring-jpa-archetype
> -DarchetypeGroupId=com.jweekend -DarchetypeVersion=0.8.4
> -DgroupId=com.mycompany -DartifactId=mycompany -Dversion=1.0-SNAPSHOT
> -Dpackage=com.mycompany
>
> It is generated by the tool at http://www.jweekend.com/dev/LegUp
>
> On Mon, Jul 4, 2011 at 5:53 PM, Bruno Borges <br...@gmail.com>
wrote:
>> Wicket is a presentation framework. Your task is to integrate Spring and
>> Hibernate in the first place. Later, you can just use Hibernate objects
>> returned by Spring methods into Wicket with classes of type IModel.
Although

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.

Posted by Bruno Borges <br...@gmail.com>.