Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by "Blower, Andy" <An...@proquest.co.uk> on 2009/08/12 12:34:06 UTC

T5 bug with first line of message catalogs

I just ran into a T5 bug where the first line in a message catalog never returns a translated version. I'm sure I dimly recall encountering this before and I'd like to check on the status, can anyone remember / find a bug for this issue. I tried searching and couldn't find one, so maybe I encountered it but never raised it?

RE: T5 bug with first line of message catalogs

Posted by "Blower, Andy" <An...@proquest.co.uk>.
Found it. TAP5-409, T5 doesn't recognise BOM at the start of UTF-8 files. It would be nice to fix this rather than just document it or leave it. Anyone else have any opinion on this?