Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Andre Luiz via user <us...@flink.apache.org> on 2023/03/01 13:31:14 UTC

Re: Flink UI showing multiple entries of the same operator on Overview tab.

Hi Weihua Hu,

Thanks for your reply, I found a way of reproducing the problem with the
Flink examples:

1 - cp ./examples/streaming/TopSpeedWindowing.jar lib/
2 - ./bin/standalone-job.sh start -Dscheduler-mode=reactive
-Dexecution.checkpointing.interval="10s" -j
org.apache.flink.streaming.examples.windowing.TopSpeedWindowing
3 - execute 2 or more times ./bin/taskmanager.sh start

If you go to overview of the job it will look like this:
[image: image.png]

Many Thanks,

André Diniz

Posted by Weihua Hu <hu...@gmail.com>.
Thanks André for bringing the reproducing way.

This is because the adaptive scheduler updates the wrong execution plan.
I'm requesting to re-open this ticket[1] and fix it.

Best,
Weihua