Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Wei Zhong <we...@gmail.com> on 2019/10/09 03:23:50 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] Flink Python UDF Environment and Dependency Management

Hi Jincheng, Dian and Jeff,

Thank you for your replies and comments in google doc! I think we have come to an agreement on the desgin doc with only minor changes as follow:
  - Using the API "set_python_executable" instead of "set_environment_variable" to set the python executable file path.
  - Making the argument "requirements_cached_dir" of API "set_python_requirements" optional to support only upload a requirement.txt file.

I'm also glad to hear any other opinions!

Thanks,
Wei

Posted by Wei Zhong <we...@gmail.com>.
Thank you Jincheng. I have got the permission.

Posted by jincheng sun <su...@gmail.com>.
Hi Wei Zhong,

Wei Zhong <we...@gmail.com> 于2019年10月12日周六 下午6:06写道:

Posted by Wei Zhong <we...@gmail.com>.