Posted to cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org by Vincent Massol <vm...@octo.com> on 2002/09/09 10:06:39 UTC

Jetty integration & Form-based authentication (was FW: Cactus)

FYI.

I have also committed the Jetty integration thing in CVS and it's
working for me! I'll write up a short tutorial soon. If some of you are
interested, feel free to ask and I can give quick directions and
information.

Thanks
-Vincent

but
> I don't receive that often ... So, thank you for that!
>
> WRT Cactus and Jetty, you'll be glad to know that I have finished a
very
> tight integration with Jetty which allow Cactus tests to be run
> transparently from any IDE or any simply Ant junit task. I'll try to
> commit the work during this coming week.
>
> Again that's a special integration, very unlike the Ant scripts that
we
> currently have for the other application servers. As Jetty is
embeddable
> it has allowed me to go much further in term of integration! I'm
really
> excited about the result.
>
> WRT form-based authentication, Jason Robertson (if I remember
correctly)
> had posted a patch on the mailing list a long time ago but there were
> few things that needed to be corrected before it could be integrated.
I am