Posted to dev@abdera.apache.org by James M Snell <ja...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/28 17:08:56 UTC

0.3.0 branch created

Please kick the tires, check the oil, etc etc.  The zips have been
rolled and are available at:

http://people.apache.org/~jmsnell/abdera/0.3.0/abdera.0.3.0-incubating.zip
http://people.apache.org/~jmsnell/abdera/0.3.0/abdera.0.3.0-incubating.jdk142.zip
http://people.apache.org/~jmsnell/abdera/0.3.0/abdera.0.3.0-incubating.src.zip

- James

Re: 0.3.0 branch created

Posted by James M Snell <ja...@gmail.com>.
I haven't found any additional bugs. Here's my +1

- James

Re: 0.3.0 branch created

Posted by James M Snell <ja...@gmail.com>.
Fixed. Take another look. New zips uploaded.

- James

Re: 0.3.0 branch created

Posted by Ugo Cei <ug...@gmail.com>.

Re: 0.3.0 branch created