Posted to users@isis.apache.org by Okwuiagada <ok...@gmail.com> on 2014/02/24 21:14:49 UTC

Isis professional services

Any one offering professional development services around Isis ? I will like to build a system for selling tickets using Isis.

Sent from my iPhone

Re: Isis professional services

Posted by Stephen Cameron <st...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I am a freelance Java and XML developer working via oDesk, I have been
interested in Isis for a few years but have not had an opportunity to use
it yet. I have read the 2  Naked Objects books and have the new
'Implementing Domain-Driven Design' book (not specifically NO). So I am
keen, and can work for a good rate.

Sincerely
Steve Cameron
http://collinta.com.au