Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by silithus <si...@gmail.com> on 2007/12/25 12:29:34 UTC

Active IO source code

Hello all,

I would like to take a look at ActiveIO source code, but cant find it. In
ActiveMq 5 binary and source distribution it is not present.

I have tried to google it without success. And in binary ActiveIO
distribution it says it is Apache License, so I hope you guys wont mind
sharing the code.

Thanks in advance

Re: Active IO source code

Posted by silithus <si...@gmail.com>.
Thank you very much and happy holidays!

Cheers

Re: Active IO source code

Posted by Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com>.
Here it is:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/activemq/activeio/trunk/

On Dec 25, 2007 6:29 AM, silithus <si...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I would like to take a look at ActiveIO source code, but cant find it. In
> ActiveMq 5 binary and source distribution it is not present.
>
> I have tried to google it without success. And in binary ActiveIO
> distribution it says it is Apache License, so I hope you guys wont mind
> sharing the code.
>
> Thanks in advance

Hiram

Blog: http://hiramchirino.com