Posted to user@shale.apache.org by Ryan Wynn <bi...@gmail.com> on 2006/09/20 19:39:45 UTC

clay dependency on core

Just wondering how dependent the clay plugin is on shale core.  I
heavily depend on clay in my app but shale core is a bit too
progressive for my app server - which is okay.  But is there way I can
use clay independent of core?  Last time I checked it was only loosely
married by virtue of some utility classes.  It would be really helpful
to me if these 2 were more loosely coupled.  Right now I have to use a
combination of core-1.0.2 with clay-1.0.3 for my application to work
and basically core would need to stay at 1.0.2 forever to work with my
required app server.