Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com> on 2014/07/31 18:09:21 UTC

IRC Q&A session on manufacturing with OFBiz

Hi All,

Tonight at 21:00 CET I will be available for a Q & A session on the IRC
OFBiz channel on freenode.net.  Feel free to join in when you want to learn
more about manufacturing with OFBiz or share your insights.

For more info on IRC and freenode.net, visit http://freenode.net/

The channel to join is: #ofbiz

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

*ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>*
Services & Solutions for Cloud-
Based Manufacturing, Professional
Services and Retail & Trade
http://www.orrtiz.com

Re: IRC Q&A session on manufacturing with OFBiz

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com>.
Hi all,

About 3 weeks ago I announced that I would hold a new Q&A session on
Manufacturing with OFBiz. Unfortunately, the move back from my vacation
address in Italy (dry and warm, 30-ish) to home in The Netherlands (humid
and chilly at nights, 18-ish) has laden me with a severe case of the common
cold. This renders me (temporarily) incapable to conduct the Q&A session
today.

I therefore have to postpone the session until further notice. I thank you
for your understanding.

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com>.
Hi All,

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com>.