Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Sam Hamilton <po...@gmail.com> on 2008/02/05 01:40:40 UTC

Document Management

Hi there,

I was wondering if you guys have plans for implementing a document
management system such as Alfresco into the Ofbiz framework?

Thanks
Sam

Re: Document Management

Posted by Hans Bakker <ma...@antwebsystems.com>.
Please check the 'content' component, that what we have now and can be
easily extended for what you want.

look at 'website --> cmssite --> cms

and dataResource --> navigate

Regards,
Hans

--
AntWebsystems.com: Quality OFBiz services for competitive rates.....