Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by wha <wi...@cgi.com> on 2008/02/11 20:37:19 UTC

How to delete/remove the exampleA topic ?

Hi,

I'm very new to activeMQ.

I can't figure out how to remove the exampleA queue or the
ActiveMQ.Advisory.Consumer.Queue.example.A topic.

Every time I delete it from the web admin interface it comes back. I don't
know where to go or look to make it stop. Something is constantly publishing
to that topic.

Thanks.

Re: How to delete/remove the exampleA topic ?

Posted by wha <wi...@cgi.com>.
I found the following information from another thread and it works:

Hi,

You can disable advisory support in your broker config file :

<broker brokerName="localhost"   useJmx="true" advisorySupport="false"
....   >

Regards,
Jonas