Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by Aniruddha Shevade <as...@actuate.com> on 2001/10/11 19:57:55 UTC

Warnings while compiling xerces-c1_4 on Hp-UX 10.2

Hi
 When I try to build xerces-c1_4  on HP-UX 10.2 using aCC compiler
i get the following warning.
The runConfigure was executed using
   runConfigure -p 'hp-10' -ccc -xaCC

gmake[1]: warning:  Clock skew detected.  Your build may be incomplete.

Any help is greatly appreciated

Thanks
Aniruddha

Re: Warnings while compiling xerces-c1_4 on Hp-UX 10.2

Posted by "Scott A. Herod" <he...@interact-tv.com>.
Let me guess, you are building on a machine that mounts the partition
where the source files are stored from some other machine?  You should
be ok, but if my guess was correct you need to time-sync the two
machines.
I don't know how to do that on HPs.

Scott