Posted to j-dev@xerces.apache.org by Sunil Sheshadri <ss...@banta-im.com> on 2001/01/05 19:09:54 UTC

Regarding supportsSAX() API

Hi,
I wanted to get more info regarding supportsSAX API. What does it
actually mean?

My problem here is that i have an Input Stream for XML and i am parsing
this stream .I am dynamically building the XML page and giving it to the
input Stream.( piping the output to this input )

Currently what's it is doing is, it is waiting for the complete XML to
be built and then starts parsing with the XSL sheet. and writes the
output the the outputstream

I want the parser to give the output as and when it receives the data.
is it possible???

So is there any method to parse the unstructured or not completeXML???

any info regarding this would be appreciated.

regards
sunil