Posted to dev@nlpcraft.apache.org by Aaron Radzinski <ar...@datalingvo.com> on 2020/03/11 00:04:55 UTC

initial migration complete

NLPCrafters,
All three repos have been migrated over to ASF infra. After some poking
around, the GitHub Issues integration from ASF is rather incomplete (as was
suggested by mentors) - so we are switching to ASF JIRA.

Here's relevant information:
1. JIRA:
- NLPCraft JIRA: https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/NLPCRAFT/
- All relevant tickets have been migrated.
- All new branches (naming) should be based on the new ticket IDs.
- All tickets are currently assigned to Aaron - please reassign them to you
when you start working on them.
2. Git:
- All three repos have been migrated into 'master' branch in new repos.
- We'll continue to use 'master' and 'release' setup for now with
individual ticket-based branches.
3. Git repos URLs:
- https://git.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator-nlpcraft.git
- https://git.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator-nlpcraft-ui.git
- https://git.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator-nlpcraft-java-client.git
4. GitHub mirrors:
- https://github.com/apache/incubator-nlpcraft
- https://github.com/apache/incubator-nlpcraft-java-client
- https://github.com/apache/incubator-nlpcraft-ui
5. All original GitHub projects (including issues) are archived as
read-only and will be deleted in 30 days.

*All work on the project from now must be done in the new projects and
JIRA.*

NOTE: the nlpcraft.org website hasn't been updated yet - this work is still
ongoing.
--
Aaron Radzinski

Re: initial migration complete

Posted by Nikita Ivanov <ni...@gmail.com>.
Agree too. I think the idea of deleting the old repo was to avoid confusion
on search results (project name is the same). But we can definitely delete
it later (after SGA is filed or first release?)

Nikita Ivanov

Posted by Dave Fisher <wa...@apache.org>.
Hi -

Posted by Aaron Radzinski <ar...@datalingvo.com>.
I think NLPCRAFT-1234 for the branch naming.

Posted by Sergey Kamov <sk...@gmail.com>.
ok, thank you.

Posted by Aaron Radzinski <ar...@datalingvo.com>.
Filed: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-19960