Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by winni <cw...@cn.ibm.com> on 2009/02/12 10:13:48 UTC

Deploy "Testing Security Example" in Geronimo

Hi, all. I am sorry to trouble you.

I tried to deploy the "Testing Security Example" in Geronimo. But it shows
as below:

Deployment failed:
Ejb app has method permissions but no security configuration supplied in
geronimo plan.

I think that it need corresponding ejb-jar.xml or openejb-jar.xml, but I
don't know how to write them.

Thanks.

Posted by Mohammad Nour El-Din <no...@gmail.com>.

On Sun, Feb 15, 2009 at 5:55 PM, Francisco J. Bido <bi...@mac.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> It's been years since last developed with EJBs.  It was great but it's time
> say goodbye.
> Could you forward this message to someone who can unsubscribe me from the
> this mailing list.
>
> email = bido@mac.com
>
> Best,
> -Francisco J. Bido
>
> On Feb 12, 2009, at 10:44 PM, David Blevins wrote:
>
>> Replied on the user@geronimo.a.o list and Cc'ed you.  Hopefully we can get
>> you the help you need there.
>>
>> -David
>>
>> On Feb 12, 2009, at 1:13 AM, winni wrote:
>>

>>> Hi, all. I am sorry to trouble you.
>>>
>>> I tried to deploy the "Testing Security Example" in Geronimo. But it
>>> shows
>>> as below:
>>>
>>> Deployment failed:
>>> Ejb app has method permissions but no security configuration supplied in
>>> geronimo plan.
>>>
>>> I think that it need corresponding ejb-jar.xml or openejb-jar.xml, but I
>>> don't know how to write them.
>>>
>>> Thanks.
>>> --

----
Thanks
- Mohammad Nour
----
- Albert Einstein

Please unsubscribe me

Posted by "Francisco J. Bido" <bi...@mac.com>.
Hi,

Re: Deploy "Testing Security Example" in Geronimo

Posted by David Blevins <da...@visi.com>.

Fwd: Deploy "Testing Security Example" in Geronimo

Posted by David Blevins <da...@visi.com>.
Hi Winni,

That's a recent change in Geronimo which deals with a potential issue
where security constraints are not enforced due to no security being
configured.  I'm not sure where the best doc is for that.  Perhaps one
of the other devs might have a quick link to share.

-David

Begin forwarded message: