Posted to dev@nutch.apache.org by Gal Nitzan <gn...@usa.net> on 2005/10/22 00:16:33 UTC

error ParseOutputFormat.java:69: inconvertible types in revision 327230

hi,

broken code...

    [javac]
/home/gnitzan/mapred/src/java/org/apache/nutch/crawl/ParseOutputFormat.java:69:
incompatible types
    [javac] found   : java.lang.Float
    [javac] required: float
    [javac]           float score =
Float.valueOf(parse.getData().get(Fetcher.SCORE_KEY));
    [javac]                                      ^
    [javac] Note: Some input files use or override a deprecated API.
    [javac] Note: Recompile with -deprecation for details.
    [javac] 1 error

regards,

gal

Re: error ParseOutputFormat.java:69: inconvertible types in revision 327230

Posted by Doug Cutting <cu...@nutch.org>.
Fixed.

The problem is that I normally use JDK 1.5, where this is legal.  Sorry.

Thanks for pointing this out,

Doug

Posted by Stefan Groschupf <sg...@media-style.com>.
+1