Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Marko Taipale <ma...@iki.fi> on 2007/09/04 16:36:19 UTC

Re: PasswordTextField no longer supports cookies in beta3

I would appreciate that there would be a way to use some similar method in
org.apache.wicket.authentication.pages.SignInPage as it now fails with the
following:

java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: FormComponent class
org.apache.wicket.markup.html.form.PasswordTextField does not support
cookies

    at
org.apache.wicket.markup.html.form.FormComponent.setPersistent(FormComponent.java:944)
    at
org.apache.wicket.authentication.panel.SignInPanel.setPersistent(SignInPanel.java:195)
    at
org.apache.wicket.authentication.panel.SignInPanel$SignInForm.<init>(SignInPanel.java:94)
    at
org.apache.wicket.authentication.panel.SignInPanel.<init>(SignInPanel.java:143)
    at
org.apache.wicket.authentication.panel.SignInPanel.<init>(SignInPanel.java:121)
    at
org.apache.wicket.authentication.pages.SignInPage.<init>(SignInPage.java:49)
    at
org.apache.wicket.authentication.pages.SignInPage.<init>(SignInPage.java:38)

Thanks,
Marko

Re: PasswordTextField no longer supports cookies in beta3

Posted by Jan Kriesten <ja...@renitence.de>.
hi,

> I would appreciate that there would be a way to use some similar method in
> org.apache.wicket.authentication.pages.SignInPage as it now fails with the
> following:

there was a api-change in passwordtextfield. you could either override
supportsPersistence() to return true or remove the setPersitent() in the java code.

regards, --- jan.

Re: PasswordTextField no longer supports cookies in beta3

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
this has already been fixed in trunk i believe

-igor