Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Kevin k <ke...@gmail.com> on 2008/01/11 17:28:58 UTC

Cna not get Flatfile Marshaller to deploy

I'm runnins sm 3.2.1 and trying to get a SimpleFlatFileMarshaller to work
with a file:poller.

I keep getting a message about java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/apache/commons/io/LineIterator.
SimpleFlatFileMarshaller does depend upon this class, so it makes sense that
this message comes up.

I tried putting commons-io in the dependencies section of my pom.xml, so the
dependencies section looked like this:
<dependencies>
  <dependency>
    <groupId>org.apache.servicemix</groupId>
    <artifactId>servicemix-file</artifactId>
    <version>${servicemix-version}</version>
  </dependency>
  <dependency>
    <groupId>commons-io</groupId>
    <artifactId>commons-io</artifactId>
    <version>1.3.2</version>
  </dependency>
</dependencies>

but I still get the same error (the commons-io.jar did show up in
data/smx/service-assemblie/.../lib,  but still gave me the NoClassDefFound
Exception).

Am I missing something?

Thanks in advance for your help.