Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com> on 2012/03/18 19:40:34 UTC

removing openejb-logging

Hi,

any objection if i remove openejb-logging?

it was just to convert between JUL and log4j log formats.

technically slf4j can do the same. It was mainly use in our webapp samples
with t7 before refactoring our logging.

- Romain

Re: removing openejb-logging

Posted by "Alan D. Cabrera" <li...@toolazydogs.com>.
Removing code is always a good idea.  :)

Regards,
Alan