Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Wilfredo Sanchez <ws...@apple.com> on 1998/06/22 07:57:03 UTC

Patches forthcoming

  Three sets of patches are on their way in separate messages.  They include a port for 1.3.0 to Rhapsody and some general (non-OS-specific) stuff I did to get things to work given the way we build
stuff and the fact that in Rhapsody I need to be able to install things in a more flexible way than is provided by the current build setup.

  Let me know if you need anything else from me, or are wondering why I did some potentially boneheaded thing.

	-Fred
	 Rhapsody Core Operating Systems Group
	 wsanchez@apple.com, 408.974-5174
	 2 Infinite Loop 302-4K, Cupertino, CA 95014