Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Chris Foo <fo...@hotmail.com> on 2002/05/08 17:43:43 UTC

RE: JSP / Parameters

Hello,

How would I pass on parameters for a JSP page to be processed by Cocoon? For
example if I have the URL: <http://wottfooc:8080/cocoon/myJSP?param=param1>

and in the sitemap:

<map:match pattern="*">
<map:read type="jsp" src="/myApp/{1}.jsp" mime-type="text/html" />
</map:match>

I've looked at the class RequestParameterMatcher, but I'm not entirely
certain how I would pass the parameters with the JSP using the sitemap.

Thanks any help,

Chris

RE: JSP / Parameters

Posted by Vadim Gritsenko <va...@verizon.net>.
> From: Chris Foo [mailto:foo_chris@hotmail.com]
>
> Hello,
>
> How would I pass on parameters for a JSP page to be processed by
Cocoon? For
> example if I have the URL:
<http://wottfooc:8080/cocoon/myJSP?param=param1>

> and in the sitemap:
>
> <map:match pattern="*">
> <map:read type="jsp" src="/myApp/{1}.jsp" mime-type="text/html" />
> </map:match>
>
> I've looked at the class RequestParameterMatcher, but I'm not entirely
> certain how I would pass the parameters with the JSP using the
sitemap.

They are passed automatically.

Vadim