Posted to users@flex.apache.org by patrickd <pa...@dadzio.de> on 2017/10/19 03:53:58 UTC

Soap Webservices after iOS Update

Hello,

a couple of years back I wrote an iPad business app for one of my clients
which uses soap to communicate with my clients SAP System.
After the latest iOS update the events (fault, result) for one of the
webservices don't fire anymore. All other webservices on the same server
work without a problem. The strange thing is that it works in the simulator
and even on the device in debug mode but not in the final built.
Does anyone else have this problem?

Cheers,
Patrick.

Re: Soap Webservices after iOS Update

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@codeoscopic.com>.
We had problems in other environments (IE11) with new security restrictions
that Greg said (http vs https) and google analytics APIs. So I think it's a
good advice to look in that direction

--

<http://www.codeoscopic.com>

Carlos Rovira