Posted to user@bigtop.apache.org by Jay Vyas <ja...@gmail.com> on 2013/09/16 21:40:21 UTC

Ping regarding HCFS ticket

Hi bigtop !

FYI, there is a jira to generalize the filesystem tests, and there is the
HCFS Wiki page which is here: https://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/HCFS/

And martin has added some interesting updates to make the hdfs testing
repository a little more accessible to the broader mapreduce / hadoop
community, see https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BIGTOP-1032

In particular, by

1) removing the hard dependency on an hdfs shell, and
2) grouping tests differently

Would love some feedback on this jira or maybe we could organize a time to
discuss it more interactively, if it becomes more complex.

--
Jay Vyas
http://jayunit100.blogspot.com

Re: Ping regarding HCFS ticket

Posted by Roman Shaposhnik <rv...@apache.org>.
Hi Jay!

I'll try to take a look in the next few days! Stay tuned.

Thanks,
Roman.